Eis Analysis Software - Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy Analysis
RelaxIS can calculate the distribution functions of time constants for your spectra. Multiple spectra can be selected at a time for batch processing.
In the DRTs you can perform peak-picking and integration and export these results for further use.
This DRT implementation is based on ideas and methods introduced by the Ciucci group of the The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
For details please refer to their original publications
Ting Hei Wan, Mattia Saccoccio, Chi Chen, Francesco Ciucci, Influence of the Discretization Methods on the Distribution of Relaxation Times Deconvolution: Implementing Radial Basis Functions with DRTtools, Electrochimica Acta, Volume 184, 1 December 2015, Pages 483-499, ISSN 0013-4686, DOI: 10.1016/j.electacta.2015.09.097.
- Model simulation and fitting
- 2D- and 3D-Bode- and Nyquist plots
- Automatic equivalent circuit model search function
- Project concept to handle multiple EIS data analysis
- Parameter plot from fitted elements value
- Compatible with data format from Gamry, PGamry, Palmsens.Zahner, autolab,Biologic,Ametek HP, inphase,ivium,solatron,voltalab, ascii etc (needs License code
- Various weighting algorithm
- Model library and user model
- KK plot
- Batch fitting for project data
- Impedance parameter simulation